V 1.5 April 11, 2023
2. Purpose, Types, and Sources of Personal Information Collection
While using our service, the purpose, types, and sources of personal information collected are based on the following criteria.
- Sources of collection
The issuer using Turing Certs Blockchain-based Resume service (Our Company is responsible for information processing.)
- Our service
Turing Certs Blockchain-based Resume Service.
The website used by the issuer who uses Turing Certs Blockchain-based Resume Service, who has signed a contract with Turing Certs.
- Legal Specific Purpose
- 119 Issuing Certificates and Registration
- 154 Credit Checking
- 152 Advertising or Business Conduct Management
- 090 Consumer, customer management and services
- 040 Marketing (including financial co-marketing)
- 157 Surveys, Statistics, and Research Analysis
- 148 Internet Shopping and Other E-Commerce Service
- Legal Personal Information Categories
- C001 Personal identifier
- C003 Identifiers in government data
- C032 Property
- C051 School records
- C052 Qualifications or skills
- C061 Current Employment Status
- C073 Security details
- C102 Agreement or Contract
- C111 Health records
- C132 Unclassified information
Note1: The Company is the data processor of the data uploaded by the issuer of Blockchain-based Resume Turing Certificate Blockchain Resume Service; after the contract with the issuer ends, the Company is the data controller if the issuer and the recipient agree that the recipient will continue to use the query service.
3. Usage of Personal Information
Until the date when you request to stop using or the cessation of our service.
Your personal information will be used in any location where you have authorized the use of your personal information.
- Our Company: Process and protect personal information as required by the issuer using the Turing Certs Blockchain-based Resume Service.
- Issuer: The institution using Turing Certs Blockchain-based Resume Service to issue and manage the information of the certificates.
- Receiver: Enquire about the personal certificates issued by the issuer.
Our Company complies with the Personal Data Protection Act and this Policy for personal information collection. Our Company will not actively provide the information you have provided to our Company to third parties, except under the following circumstances or in compliance with the Personal Information Law:
- To cooperate with the investigation of judicial authorities.
- To cooperate with investigations by relevant government agencies as required by law or by their duties.
- With your consent.
- Complies with the law.
- For internal analysis and research purposes.
- Necessary outsourcing business (e.g., Third-party Authentication – Google).
4. Responsibility for Personal Information Not Directly Collected by Our Company
You are responsible for ensuring that the information provided and stored in our service is collected, processed, and used by the relevant provisions of the Personal Information Law when it involves the personal information of third parties. You shall be responsible for any damage to our Company, its operators, its personnel, or other third parties due to a breach of the law.
5. Information Protection
Our Company will do the utmost to protect your personal information within reasonable technical limits. The host of the website is equipped with firewalls and other related information security equipment and necessary security measures to prevent personal information from being stolen, tampered with, damaged, destroyed, or leaked, and only authorized personnel will have access to your personal information. These relevant personnels are obliged to keep information confidential. Any violation or misconduct shall be subjected to relevant laws and regulations. Should outsourcing business be necessary, our Company will strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and take necessary measures to ensure that they do so.
6. User’s Self-Protection Measures
Please keep your information secure and avoid providing personal information, account, and password information to others. Use the website and related services through a secure or encrypted network and remember to log out after using. If you are sharing computers with others or using a public computer, please remember to close the browser and delete viewed history to prevent others from stealing or knowing of the information you provided.
7. Solutions for Fraudulent Use of Accounts or Passwords
If you find out that your account or password is hacked, please inform our customer service as soon as possible. We have access to suspend the transactions generated by the account and will discuss the solution with you. However, the measure above shall not be considered as a promise or an implication that our Company has any form of compensation or responsibility to the user.
8. Rights of the Parties
When you use our services, our company collects, processes and uses them and our company acts as the data controllerNote1. You may contact our Company (please refer to our Company’s website) to request the following rights:
- Make inquiries or requests for access.
- Ask for a copy.
- Make additions or corrections.
- Request to stop collecting, processing, or using.
- Request for deletion.
If you are a European user, you may request to exercise the following rights:
- Access right: the subject has the right to access his or her personal data.
- Right of correction: the person concerned has the right to correct incorrect personal data and supplement incomplete personal data.
- Right to erasure: the data subject has the right to request the erasure of his personal data, in particular when the personal data are no longer necessary, have been processed unlawfully or have been retained as required by statutory obligations.
- The right to restrict processing: the parties have the right to restrict the processing of their personal data, especially during dispute resolution.
- The right to data portability: the subject has the right to receive his or her personal data without hindrance, or request that it be transmitted to another company.
- The right to object: the subject has the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data, including: refusal of marketing.
Requests for the rights above, our company may charge the necessary costs, but may not be able to confirm your request if it does not comply with the application procedures, legal requirements, the preservation obligations of the website under the law, or other regulations according to the law.
9. Automated Decision Making
None of our Services use automated decision making, such as the use of algorithms for personalized recommendations and analysis, and therefore will not adversely affect your rights and interests.
Email: [email protected]